Here's a few things I'm wishin' for this Christmas season:
1. Plenty of time to spend thinking about and teaching my kids more about the real spirit of Christmas...Jesus and His amazing birth!
2. Time to snuggle up and watch a few good Hallmark Christmas movies....you know...the ones that Bruce won't admit he watches with me :)
3. I want to find those perfect gifts for the special people on my list.
4. A house ready to receive guests.
5. To go Christmas caroling with friends.
6. To bake Christmas goodies for my neighbors.
7. To get packed for the after Christmas ski trip before the week of Christmas...so I can enjoy the days leading up to our Christmas celebration.
8. I'd like to leave my school classroom in tip top condition so I am prepared before we start the new year.
9. I'd love to wrap pretty packages this year.
10. Do something for someone who cannot do anything in return.
I'm sure there are many other things on my wish list..but for now I'll work on these.
What are you wishin' for this Christmas season?