It's Thankful Thursday time over at Sonya's Truth 4 the Journey .
Share you thankful list here or there or on your own blog!
1. My new house. We are moved in, unpacked (for the most part) and enjoying having a little more room to wiggle. Thanks for your prayers over the last 3 + months as we lived in the RV! Thanks to the Lord for our new home!
2. The Word of God. Powerful, Sharp, Comforting.
3. The Man of God. Our pastor celebrated his 40th year in ministry this past Sunday. It was a day of celebration as our church honored him. My takeaway point: Be faithful, people are affected by your faithfulness.
4. Stove/Oven- I'm cooking again! Life in the RV was not so condusive to cooking so we are finally enjoying sitting at the table around a homecooked meal.
5. Friends- online, at church, out of town or across the street- they are my sanity after crazy days and reality checks on days when I am way off. Thankful for their sweet fragrance and the truth they breathe into my life.
What are you thankful for today?