Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 22 of 25 Days of Thanks

I'm thankful for the smell of coffee. For close friends and family you know that this is NOT because I drink it. Instead, it's a definite indicator that friends or family are over. To be specific this week....it's my mom and Pop. I have been looking forward to this visit for almost six months. It's the first Thanksgiving in 5 years we will have spent together and I am soooo looking forward to baking and visiting and loving on them! They're major coffee drinkers and I know before they come through the door after the long 12 hour drive I better have a pot of Joe on or I'm in big trouble. 

Today...I'm thankful for a the smell of a good strong cup of coffee. 

1 comment:

Keelie said...

Love this!! Glad you are getting to spend this special time together.