Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 14 of 25 Days of Thanks

This week I've had the opportunity to enjoy the little things in life that I am thankful for:

1. A new wallet....a friend picked up for me. Who knew a little wallet with a bird on it could make me near giddy. It's just about the cutest thing in the world.

2. An empty stove box. I've enjoyed watching my kids turn this square box into an indoor fort this week. They've graffitied the inside and out, eaten their lunch inside, read books and enjoyed their cozy little hideout. It's brought back some great childhood fort memories of my own.

3. Groceries on hand. I cleaned out the kitchen pantry and found there's way more food on hand than I thought. That's a few extra bucks in the pocket this week.

4. A newly learned craft.

5. A night out with the mom friends in my life. Lots of fun, laughter, a few tears and lots of good food.

Thanks for the little things in life God.

No comments: