Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1 of 24 Days of Thanks

It's Journaling Gina's 3rd annual Days of Thanks! 

I'm counting down to Thanksgiving...24 days from today. Join me?

I am thankful for the gift of salvation that is continuing to radically change me. It's not that it didn't do it's complete work when I accepted Christ as my Savior...it's that it is the gift that keeps on giving....reminding me of the beauty of the cross, the complete sacrifice, the shedding of blood, of a perfect Savior that wanted a relationship with a lowly sinner. It reminds me of an unblemished love, a grace that is deeper and farther reaching than any song that can be sung. It's personal, it's relational. And when I think about all the things that I can be thankful for....none of them mean anything to me without this first thing that changed everything. How could I not be continually changed by this? 

Feel free to leave your thankful list here or write your own in a journal or on a scratch napkin....the point is ....be thankful!

No comments: