Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 10 of 24 Days of Thanks

Last night I shared in a beautiful worship service with about 150 ladies at our church. God truly blessed as we gathered for the sole purpose of worship, thanksgiving and praise. It was a memorable evening filled flawed individuals embracing an opportunity to worship a holy perfect God. The great thing is, we were reminded at the end of the evening that we can worship everywhere.



When I think about the sacrifice that God has made for me to be close to Him, I am amazed and humbled and overwhelmed. I willingly want to worship everyday....all day. What a difference this will make in my life!

So, today I'm thankful He allows us to worship...to come boldly...to walk worthy though we are incredibly unworthy...to enter His presence with thanksgiving....to praise Him...to honor Him...to love Him. The rocks and hills speak of His glory....why shouldn't I?

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: