Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 15 of 24 Days of Thanks

Lost things....

Usually when I lose something I get irritated.....my keys, my purse, my favorite recipe....I'll spend hours looking for whatever it is....only to find it and then remember exactly when I put it there. It's frustrating. But as I give thanks today, I'm reminded of a few things that I am grateful I have lost:

1. Chains of Sin
2. Guilt
3. Fear of Failure
4. Old Habits

These are just a few of the things that I am happy to have lost....and there are more that God is helping me lose hold of everyday. There are struggles with sin and temptations that only by His grace will I overcome and lose them fully, but it's not impossible...it's Godpossible.

Thank you Lord for taking those things that only hold me back from being who you desire me to be! Thanks for the lost things!

No comments: