Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 9 of 24 Days of Thanks

I'm getting in right under the deadline today! Whew!

I'm making the last minute preparations for our Women's Night of Worship and Thanksgiving and I am so thankful for all the ladies and men who have played a huge part in everything that will take place tomorrow night. From making desserts, decorating, playing an instrument, singing, giving a testimony, reading a scripture, all the techie stuff, countless hours of practice and planning, nursery workers, people who have prayed....I'm just thankful for them all. I'm thankful that no matter what our jobs are....God will get the glory and the praise for any good thing that happens! I'm thankful I serve a God who is worthy of all the attention we can give Him!

What are you thankful for tonight?

No comments: