Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 19 of 24 Days of Thanks

For a church where...

1. Bus workers pick up children and bring them to a place where they are loved and taught about Jesus
2. Sunday School teachers reinforce the things I am teaching my kids at home
3. Caraway Street workers use their creative talents to share the message of Jesus
4. A Pastor preaches, without apology, the Word of God
5. Gifted musicians use their abilities to honor God
6. Donuts and fellowship go hand in hand
7. Relationships mean family
8. A Preschool is a ministry 
9. Work is hard...but the rewards are eternal
10. The boundaries aren't the walls....because the church is the people.

....and my list could go on and on. Today I'm thankful for the blessing CBC is to my family. Accepting us, loving us, encouraging us, forgiving us when we fail, appreciating us, serving with us and so much more!!! 

No comments: