A couple successes this week in the temptation department:
1. I did not eat the donut that was offered to me at school this week.
2. I ate my granola and banana for breakfast every day...even though one morning I do think there was a little vomit in my mouth (I don't like breakfast).
3. I drove through the drive thru at Mcd's for Tucker to get some nuggets and instead of ordering my usual #2, I settled on a diet coke and came home and fixed myself a turkey sandwich. It was the closest thing I've had to an out of body experience I'm pretty sure! :)
4. I drank water at Bruce's birthday lunch....and got a refill.
5. I worked out on Thursday...and sometime today I'm going again.
If you know me...you know these are no small successes. God is the driving force behind this....and a few of my sweet friends who are my cheerleaders are right behind Him. I'm thankful for this week that my successes outweigh my failures in the food department.