So after careful thought, here's my list of projects:
1. Create window mistreatments for Savannah's room and the front living room. You can learn more about window mistreatments here.
2. Pay cash for black bookcases that look like this but don't cost $$$$$$$$$$$.
3. Paint the top of my square kitchen table black.
4. Reupholster kitchen chairs.
5. Add more robin's egg blue to my home decor:
6. Pay cash for 2 upholstered chairs for den.
7. Organize kitchen cabinets to be more family friendly....not just adult friendly. I do believe in equal unloading-the-dishwasher opportunity employment!
So there you have it! That's probably all my body and my pocketbook will be able to take....but believe me...I have a wish list should I inherit a large some of money. I've always considered my home a work in progress!
What would you like to accomplish in your home this year?