Monday, January 17, 2011

Successes

To give account for one of my goals for the year, I'm reporting in with a few successes for this past week:

1. I made an appointment for a checkup. Since I pretty much hate going to the dr. for any reason...this was an amazing success. Now I just have to show up (sure hope I don't stub my toe or need to wash my hair or something else really important that might cause me cancel....JK :)

2. I ate chicken instead of beef three times this week.

3. I purchased Shred and did the workout on Saturday....and lived to tell about it on Sunday.

4. I turned down donuts, pound cake and extra pizza.

5. Knowing it was a pizza dinner on Saturday night, I made myself a good size salad and filled up on that before the pizza was served. Ended up eating only 2 very small pieces of pizza.

How are you doing on your goals for the year? It's crunch time for sure....that time when those who are serious have to buckle down and those who aren't drop out. It's hard work...no matter what your goals are, but completely possible when your heart is set on God's goal for you!

1 comment:

Keelie said...

yay for successes! Praying for you.