Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Can I Fill Out a Comment Form?

Have you noticed that less and less restaurants and retail establishments aren't asking for our opinions quite as often as they used to? When I was checking out at the holidays I noticed more and more shops circling a web address and asking you to fill out the survey form there. Yes, I'll get right on that as soon as I get home. Right?

I've been in a complaining mood for a few days (weeks, if I am being honest). I'm quite disappointed that no one has asked me to fill out a comment card so I can get all my feelings out in the open!!! Boy....I really, seriously wouldn't wish that one anyone. However it occurred to me as a I was thinking about my complaints this afternoon, that the very frustrations that I am choosing to complain about are equal to the very act of complaining...It's all SIN! My complaining is no better that the things that I am complaining about (I sure hope that makes sense). Thank you Holy Spirit!

Philippians 2:14 says: ”Do everything without complaining and arguing.” Everything. Everything. Every. Single. Thing.

Darn it....because my flesh sometimes wants to holler and have my voice heard...to fill out the comment card....file a complaint or answer a survey.

As you can tell....I've got lots to work on.

No comments: