Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 26 of 26 Days of Thanks

Day 26:


Thanks to everyone who has participated in the 26 Days of Thanks..whether publically or through quietly recognizing God's goodness. When we take the time to reflect intentionally it certainly takes the focus off us and all the less than pleasant things that happen around us and to us.

I am thankful for a God who knows my heart, the real emotions that no one else sees or knows. I'm thankful for real fellowship with believers. I'm overwhelmingly thankful for the family I've been gifted and above all for the relationship that I have with Christ. My list could go on and on...these 26 days have taught me to take time to think about the goodness of the Lord...meditating on His goodness cures a multitude of bad attitudes, discouragements and mood swings!

Thanks for joining in!

No comments: