Tuesday, November 3, 2009

26 Days of Thanks

Day 3



I am thankful for my kids. If you've read this blog for any time at all then you know how totally over the moon I am about them. I am thankful especially for their sweet...and silly personalities. They are flexible...they'll go anywhere at the drop of a hat...but they also love being at home for a jammie day. They still like family movie night, breakfast for dinner, elf on the shelf and reading with mom.


God's been good to me. After 10 years with no children, God gave me exactly what I needed. A crazy girly girl and a busy boy. They are growing up so fast. I don't hardly want to blink most days.

I am delighted to be their mom. I am humbled to be entrusted with this great job. I am thankful they are mine.

Thank you Lord for giving me these two little wonderful blessings. Thank you for their personalities, their gifts and their talents. Thank you for entrusting me with this great responsibility. Help me walk worthy. Help my "I love you" to ring loudly in their ears. Help them grow to know you and love you more than anything else in this world.

1 comment:

Heart2Heart said...

Gina,

Your two kids are simply adorable and so cute!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat