Today I want to testify of the overwhelming generous provisions that God has made for us over the last 6 months. When Bruce resigned as senior pastor, without having a firm lead on a new job at the time, I admit, I was anxious to see how God was going to work all this out....and boy has He....the glory and thanks go to HIM, it's nothing we have done, just the sweetness of a loving Father God taking care of His kids.
Here's a list of things:
1. Through the generousity of a very kind person, we were able to eliminate almost all our credit card and medical debt. This was such an incredible gift. I can't go into all the details, but suffice it to say, that the amount we were gifted was so close to the amount we owed it can only be attributed to God.
2. God provided a steady job for Bruce within days of his unemployment.
3. God provided an UNEXPECTED new ministry job for us within 2 months....we thought it would be much longer....but He had different plans.
4. He provided free housing (albeit an RV) while we waited for our home to sell in Gunter
5. He provided a new home for us to buy while we still owned our home in Gunter
6. He has provided renters for our home in Gunter who are willing to live there, take care of the place and it still be on the market to sell.
7. He provided us with a generous church family who recently pounded us with an enormous kitchen pounding....in fact we are still receiving things....3 bags came in yesterday!
8. He provided us with fresh meat.
9. He provided someone to repair our car for only the cost of parts
He is good! I don't want to take these blessings for granted. I want to have a heart of thanksgiving every day.
Thanks be to God for his unspeakable gifts!