Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 16 of 26 Days of Thanks

Day 16:

I am extremely thankful for the friends that God has given my kids. When we made our recent move I was thrilled to find out there were some girls Savannah's age. God's provided lots of little princesses to share moments with her. She's loving doing all the girly stuff girls do.

Tucker has his best pal Lucas. Lucas is an MK (missionary kid) from Peru and is only here for one year... and then they go back to Peru. I can't even think about that without getting a little sad for my T-man....and myself....Lucas' mom is a sweetie! Anyway...I'm learning to cherish these times my kids have with other great kids. I'm thankful for these parents that are doing a good job raising kids who are respectful, kind and giving.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Those are some wonderful things to give thanks for. What a difference really great friends make in our children's lives.

Heart2Heart said...

Gina,

This is a great blessing for our kids to have kids within the neighborhood that they can enjoy play time with. It's a huge blessings for parents when they are playing over at their friends house and give us some peace of mind.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat