Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 25 of 26 Days of Thanks

Day 25:

Today I am thankful for my in-laws.

After some pretty terrible health issues 4 years ago, my mother-in-law is as strong as ever. Battling breast cancer isn't for the weak and I am so glad God gave her the strength to fight so hard.

My father in law keeps us informed of our towns goings on. With one eye on the newspaper and an ear turned to the scanner, we can always be sure to know what's going on!

My in-laws are great grandparents. My kids love to go to their house and shop in Jo's store "without" money. They bundle their bargains up and bring them home to brag. They are making lots of fun memories with them.

My sister in law has been a lifesaver. She's scheduled a date night once a week with them, takes them to fun community events and goes to walmart any time they want to browse down the toy aisle.

I'm blessed to have this kind of help so close now. Thankful for the family I married in to!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That's a wonderful list Gina. I am thinking of your Mom this year to have a wonderful sweetheart to share the day with. Lord bless you all this Thanksgiving! It's so good to daily think of what you're thankful for, and your posts have helped and reminded us all to do just that!