This week I'm thankful for these gifts:
1. For a glorious day at church Sunday...complete with gathered prayer for a sweet family in our church who suffered loss last week.
2. For a husband who will discipline his children.
3. For rain..twice!
4. For the opportunity to share....and receive kind words.
5. For a chat with my sister in law on the phone.
6. For a group of people who had a cancer fundraiser for one of my former student's sister, who has leukemia. Pray for Phoebe.
7. For three VBS's that are preparing to descend upon our town next week. Make Jesus Known!
8. For God's will revealed.
9. For 20 years celebrated...of imperfect marriage.
10. For a teenage boy...who is a social media guru...who will monitor our church feeds for us...proving again that God uses all our gifts, abilities and talents if we will allow Him to!
Thanks, God...for all these gifts and more.
What are you thankful for this week?