|I Am a Church Member: Discovering the Attitude that Makes the Difference
By Thom S. Rainer / B & H Publishing Group
I Am a Church Member seeks to remedy the outbreak of inactive or barely committed church members. It addresses--without apology--what is expected of those who join a body of believers. When a person's attitude is consistently biblical and healthy, matters of giving, serving, and so forth will fall into place more naturally and Rainer's practical work unpacks what that should look like.
Six compelling chapters with study questions guide this more-important-than-ever discussion:
1. I Will Be a Unifying Church Member
2. I Will Not Let the Church Be About My Preferences and Desires
3. I Will Pray for My Church Leaders
4. I Will Lead My Family to Be Healthy Church Members
5. I Will Be a Functioning Member
6. I Will Treasure Church Membership as a Gift
Buy it HERE !!! It's only $5 today! That's a bargain!
Monday, June 17, 2013
This short and to the point book is an easy, yet convicting read. Bruce picked it up at a recent trip to BBC and I read it after he left it on the kitchen table one morning. If you're a church member...you should read it...and if you're not....you should read it. I think that just about covers everyone! It's only $5.....$5???? I know! I can't believe it either!