Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Gifts...Thankful Thursday

For this moment....

1. I am thankful for a week to catch up on a little rest. I have felt wiped out....possibly from the marathon cleaning of the past couple of weeks. Now, I feel like I can let my body rest without feeling the mom guilt. (which we can talk about at another time)

2. I am thankful that, in Texas, I can grow tomatoes through to November. Which means that although I didn't get them planted until last week, I'll have them in time to make some yummy salsa. Planted peppers too.

3. I am thankful for my Sunset Candle Co. candle that makes my house smell soooo good. 

4. I am thankful for the beautiful flowers blooming in my yard. Moon lilies, lantana, lipstick ladies. God's handiwork all around me.

5. I'm thankful God hears our prayers and our dreams and sometimes He allows those to collide. He's doing that for me and I'm just about as blessed as I could ever imagine. 

1 comment:

Ms. Kathleen said...

I so miss having a garden -- I can't wait to move and grow things - Have a wonderful day! http://thejoyfulservant.com