Thursday, January 8, 2009

Brain Age

OK...a little confession here. I have a slightly addictive personality. Let me give you an example. Savannah received a Nintedo DS for Christmas. It came bundled with an accessory pack and the game BRAIN AGE. Have you heard of it? Well I had not so tonight I was checking it out. Not really knowing what I was doing I played the first round and found out my brain age was 72!!!!! YIKES!!!! I really don't feel that old! So, I sat here and played about 5 more rounds...and now my brain age is 52! I am very concerned. Are things going downhill that fast. I mean, I am only 36. I felt like I was tackling each problem quicker and writing each answer faster and faster. The stupid- I mean well meaning teacher on the game said I could possibly need sleep and to eat breakfast in the morning. I don't know if I disliked the fact that it was a man telling me what to do or that he was right...but nevertheless...I shut him down fast!

Seriously speaking though, I'm busy. I don't have much time to apply make-up much less work on my brain age. The games says, just a little time each day will rapidly improve your brain age. Well, it's gonna take a while. Maybe a long while, but I'd like to get my brain age more in line with my real age...before I hit 52 or 72!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I think I would do well to not EVEN take the test! Don't even want to know. :) I want to get caught up on your blog, Gina. Your writings look great and interesting. Can't wait!

Journaling Gina said...

Brain Age Update...I am 42 now....I'm feeling better all the time!