Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oatmeal Craisin Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies

These just came out of the oven at my house...




After a recent discussion with a friend about our mutual love for oatmeal cookies, I decided to try this recipe. We had discussed the fact that a complete batch would go to waste because no one else eats this kind of cookie except each of us at our respective homes. So, I'm splitting this generous batch...with the hopes she will take half of them off my hands...because now that I've eaten one...there's a chance that left to my own devices...I could eat all of them...Yes, they are that good!!!

Just an FYI...I added walnuts, chocolate chips and exchanged raisins for craisins. They are soooo yummy! Nice and soft due to the applesauce! Click on the picture for the recipe.


No comments: