Sunday, January 29, 2012

Journaling Idea

Just passing along a journaling idea that I saw on Pinterest a few weeks ago. Of all the things I've pinned on there the last few months this idea would not leave my mind. It mixes my love of journaling with note-taking, quotes and odd facts and creates a beautiful hands-on notebook, useful for Bible study, teaching and personal reflection. Here's the pin from pinterest:




So after a quick trip to walmart for a leather bound journal and a package of these:


...because journaling is always better with 80's glam sharpies....I started my journal. I'm only a few days in and already feel like this is going to be a perfect fit for keeping my notes and quotes in one place. If you're looking for something a little different to use for notetaking in church or your own personal notetaking at home, click on the journal picture and follow the link to see more examples and ideas of creatively journaling. Maybe this will work for you too!

Do you have a favorite technique for keeping your notes and things you want to remember all together? I'd love to hear your tips.



No comments: