Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's Your Birthday!

Happy to be celebrating Bruce's 41st birthday today! 


I am so thankful for the gift God gave me 18 1/2 years ago. I had no idea what a great catch I received that day. The years have only gotten better and I'm thrilled to have each day with this wonderful, godly, loving man. He makes life fun, interesting, comical and an adventure. He cares about people. Really cares about people and is the most loyal person I have ever met in my life! He's not afraid to do things out of his comfort zone...like motor bikes, shopping....2-seater airplane rides and the 12 days of Christmas dance which you can see here. (Be sure to watch it...it's hilarious!) 

He's a good dad...who has learned the art of juggling work, ministry and family. He's a good husband who keeps me laughing and smiling and loving. He's much more to many people but I feel like this post is getting a little too mushy for him and since it's HIS birthday I better stop! Love you Bruce! I hope we have 41 more birthdays to celebrate you!

No comments: