Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for:

1. Health...Tucker has battled something for weeks now and finally I think we might be on the mend. His color is getting better, he's acting more like his old self and he hasn't had a fever in 48 hours.

2. Health...Mine...the meds that the dr. put me on are working and so nothing serious (meaning surgery or worse) has to be done at this time. This is a relief and also buys me a little time to research and figure out the best options for me.

3. Motivation....sometimes you need a good kick in the pants to get things going. I've had that recently and although painful, on the other side it's a real blessing.

4. Two special friends who have birthdays this week...I'm thrilled to be a part of their lives and so blessed to have their friendship, wisdom and love in my life.

5. The youth group at church. They've stolen my heart...and as God has seen fit, just about the time I realized how much I loved them....our church hired a new youth pastor. I'm happy that our youth will have someone solely devoted to them, but sad that we won't share that closeness with them like we have the last 6 months or so. They are a special group...God's got big things in store for them...watch out world!

No comments: