- Read the book of Proverbs and journal the things the Lord points out to me.
- Read The Me Project by Kathi Lipp
- Walk 50 Miles
- Eat Healthy
- Lose 5 pounds (at least)
- Pray with kids more...not just at bedtime or meals. More when disciplining and teaching and correcting.
- Edify and pray for Bruce more.
- Teach Savannah to scramble eggs.
- Get new tires for Tucker's bike and help him learn to ride without training wheels.
- Continue Meal Plans
- Organize laundry room.
- Get back porch ready for spring.
- Buy Easter decorations for year round tree and decorated by end of month.
- Change Air-Heat Filters Out
- Save money for missions conference.
- Coupon more.
- Get the kids Savings Accounts transferred to SS
So now that this is all neatly typed out, I guess I should get busy and start on something.
I'd love to hear what you're working on for the month. Leave a comment below!