Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It's that time of the week again....time to think about all you have to be thankful for. I am reminded daily of the many blessings I enjoy in life. Today....here are a few I'm thanking the Lord for:

1. The blessings of being raised with a Christian heritage and worldview. My parents were consistent, smart, godly parents, who weren't afraid of hurting my feelings or disciplining me. I'm thankful for the tools they equipped me with by living out their faith.

2. Air Conditioning.....it's already well over 90 here in the afternoon! Inside and in the car...thankful for the cool air!

3. My pastor and his wife.

4. A great sale at the Children's Place...and a coupon!

5. A hard working husband who takes care of his family....and knows how to have fun too!

Link up over at Women Taking a Stand to participate or read other Thankful Thursday posts...or leave a comment and tell us what you are thankful for here!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi this is my first visit to your blog. I loved reading your post of what you are thankful for. Have a blessed evening!

Serving with joy,
Sonya

Rocks said...

I can relate with the aircon :) But we are hoping for a cooler weather this week so thank you for that also!

Denise said...

Such wonderful blessings.

Heart2Heart said...

Gina,

Please stop by my blog today for another Urgent Prayer request, this time its for my family.

http://godsheart-heart2heart.blogspot.com/2010/05/urgent-prayer-needed-for-kat.html

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

jo.attalife said...

I live in a tropical country, I can SO relate to the aircon! I don't have one at home but I have it in the office during daytime when it's hottest, so it all works out for me. How God good is to provide for our creature comforts!

Whidbey Woman said...

:) A nice list of blessings. God is so good. I love reading all the Thankful Thursday posts and reflecting on how God is working in my own life. Have a great week!

Up Close said...

Thanks for sharing. God bless you and your family!