Thankful Thursday snuck up on me...and just about got away! Nevertheless...it's never to late to take time for thanksgivings in my life.
1. A wonderful time of fellowship with friends on Saturday. The weather was perfect and we were able to spend most of the day outside under the porch. The kids played and we lingered over leftovers. It was so nice.
2. Thankful for the great job my kids did in AWANA this year. They both made me so proud. Savannah received a really special award as the outstanding Spark for the year. Made this momma a little teary eyed!
3. Thankful for a few projects that got tackled and finished this last week. It finally looks like we are completely unpacked! (It only took us 7 months!)
4. Thankful for my sister who sent my kids a special little gift out of nowhere this week. Really thoughtful!
5. Thankful for clear direction God has given me regarding some decisions that needed to be made. His timing is perfect.
So, what are you thankful for today?