Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday snuck up on me...and just about got away! Nevertheless...it's never to late to take time for thanksgivings in my life.

1. A wonderful time of fellowship with friends on Saturday. The weather was perfect and we were able to spend most of the day outside under the porch. The kids played and we lingered over leftovers. It was so nice.

2. Thankful for the great job my kids did in AWANA this year. They both made me so proud. Savannah received a really special award as the outstanding Spark for the year. Made this momma a little teary eyed!

3. Thankful for a few projects that got tackled and finished this last week. It finally looks like we are completely unpacked! (It only took us 7 months!)

4. Thankful for my sister who sent my kids a special little gift out of nowhere this week. Really thoughtful!

5. Thankful for clear direction God has given me regarding some decisions that needed to be made. His timing is perfect.

So, what are you thankful for today?

7 comments:

Lady Claudette said...

Found your blog through Thankful Thursday :) How great it is to read about all the things you are grateful for!

marichu said...

Hello, stopping by from MBC. Following your blog...like it!

Denise said...

Enjoyed your blessings.

Anonymous said...

I am your newest follower via MBC! I love your Thankful Thursday post - I should start doing that too. Follow/visit me if you;d like at www.fatnutritionwriter.com

Haasiegirl said...

im thankful that the cat hasnt peed on anything today..yet

trisha
momdot.com

Anonymous said...

hi from mbc! i'm thankful for my beautiful baby girl!

Nana Jul said...

Happy Mother's day!
I'm so thankful for God's timing, and that He speaks, guides and directs our paths!
We serve an Awesome God!!
Hallelujah you are finished unpacking!!
Enjoy your week!
Julie