Laurie for Thankful Thursday this week. Need some encouragement...read through a few of these linked posts and you'll be quick to remember we all have so much to thank our Father for. Here are a few of my blessings this past week:
1. I am thankful for the preschool my son attends at our church. It's just 2 days a week but he has learned so much. His wonderful teacher, Ms. Ali, has been an angel. We managed to only have one note home all year long...so she also has the patience of Job!
2. I am thankful for the heart our church has for missions. It's evident during every service. I'm blessed to have the opportunity to hear about faithful servants of God who are working around our country and the world. It's encouragement and motivation!
3. I am thankful for Savannah making a 99% on her math final this week. She's worked hard and it really paid off to see her so proud of herself!
4. I'm thankful that our church has hired a new youth pastor. They'll be moving here on June 6th.
5. I am thankful for God's Word...always speaking to me.
So....what are you thankful for today?