Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I have so much to be thankful for this week. Head over to Women Taking a Stand to link up with this week's Thankful Thursday bloggers.

This week I am thankful for:

1. Making the final payment to the credit card company.

2. For the opportunity to have worked from home the last 3 1/2 years with a Christian PR firm.

3. For the opportunity to quit that wonderful job and focus on my family and their needs right now....I know crazy...with the economy and all...but I am thankful for the still small voice that tells me "do this".

4. I am thankful for a husband who knows my heart and allows me to be who I am....even when I am not sure who that is!

5. I am thankful for a God who knows the path ahead and makes the way clear one step at a time.

So...what are you Thankful for this Thursday?

5 comments:

Rocks said...

Congratulations on that final payment on credit card. I hope I'll be posting mine soon also..

have a blessed day!!

Jocelyn said...

Great list! =) Congrats on finishing off the payment! I loved the point where your husband supports you and allows you to be who you are. My parents haven't reached that level - and they've been married for over 20 years now. You are blessed with a great husband =)

Home is the best place to be and I'm glad you are obeying that still small voice =)

Continue to be blessed!

Denise said...

Such awesome blessings.

Rita T. said...

Oh wow! Making a final credit card payment is huge! Praising the Lord for you today.

Nancie said...

Hi Gina,

Thank God for guiding you and blessing you in so many ways. It takes a lot of faith and courage to give up a job and focus on your family's needs but I am sure you have made the right choice and your family and you are greatly blessed in the Lord. Thank God for giving you such a wonderful husband.

Thanks for your visit. It's nice to hear from you. Take care and have a very blessed weekend and Lord's day.

Warm regards,
Nancie