Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I have so much to be thankful for this week. Head over to Women Taking a Stand to link up with this week's Thankful Thursday bloggers.

This week I am thankful for:

1. Making the final payment to the credit card company.

2. For the opportunity to have worked from home the last 3 1/2 years with a Christian PR firm.

3. For the opportunity to quit that wonderful job and focus on my family and their needs right now....I know crazy...with the economy and all...but I am thankful for the still small voice that tells me "do this".

4. I am thankful for a husband who knows my heart and allows me to be who I am....even when I am not sure who that is!

5. I am thankful for a God who knows the path ahead and makes the way clear one step at a time.

So...what are you Thankful for this Thursday?

5 comments:

Rocks said...

Congratulations on that final payment on credit card. I hope I'll be posting mine soon also..

have a blessed day!!

Jocelyn said...

Great list! =) Congrats on finishing off the payment! I loved the point where your husband supports you and allows you to be who you are. My parents haven't reached that level - and they've been married for over 20 years now. You are blessed with a great husband =)

Home is the best place to be and I'm glad you are obeying that still small voice =)

Continue to be blessed!

Denise said...

Such awesome blessings.

Rita T. said...

Oh wow! Making a final credit card payment is huge! Praising the Lord for you today.

More Than Conquerors said...

Hi Gina,

Thank God for guiding you and blessing you in so many ways. It takes a lot of faith and courage to give up a job and focus on your family's needs but I am sure you have made the right choice and your family and you are greatly blessed in the Lord. Thank God for giving you such a wonderful husband.

Thanks for your visit. It's nice to hear from you. Take care and have a very blessed weekend and Lord's day.

Warm regards,
Nancie