Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Good Morning! Thanks to Truth for the Journey for encouraging us all to be more thankful!

Here's my list:

1. I am thankful for God's provision. He amazes me on a regular basis by his attention to detail.

2. I am thankful for good friends and neighbors who have helped us get our house ready to sell. Lots of help doing things we don't know how to do has saved us a ton of money! Thanks friends.

3. I am thankful for the TeamKID program at GBF. Savannah has learned so much from the stories, verses, lessons and teachers. I have watched her grow spiritually and that makes me very happy...and thankful.

4. I am thankful for the Mission Community Garden. There are peppers on the pepper plants and other plants that are getting ready to produce. Exciting!

5. I am thankful for an unexpected visit from a friend the other day. Came just in the nick of time...right before I was going to throw a pity party for myself! Thank you God for seeing my need...and thank you friend for thinking of me!

So, what are you thankful for? Leave a comment below!

5 comments:

Greg C said...

What a great list. My plants are growing like weeds along side the weeds. :) With all that is going on in the world, I am truly blessed and thankful. Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

How sweet to have a community garden. Thanks for taking the time to post. Have a blessed thursday.

SusanD said...

That's a wonderful list. A community garden sounds like a great idea. Seems several of us have hooked up with "old" friends this past week. God is good. Blessings, SusanD

Leslie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! The ring is in honor of the baby we should have had this month. I miscarried at 8 weeks. May's birthstone is emerald.

Wow, you're garden sounds further along than ours. I was excited today because our first radish and watermelon have finally sprouted!

Blessings to you!

Mary Moss said...

Such a great list! So many things to be thankful for in life!

(#15 Mary is a link that actually takes you to my blog LOL :-)