Thursday, May 21, 2009
Good Morning! Thanks to Truth for the Journey for encouraging us all to be more thankful!
Here's my list:
1. I am thankful for God's provision. He amazes me on a regular basis by his attention to detail.
2. I am thankful for good friends and neighbors who have helped us get our house ready to sell. Lots of help doing things we don't know how to do has saved us a ton of money! Thanks friends.
3. I am thankful for the TeamKID program at GBF. Savannah has learned so much from the stories, verses, lessons and teachers. I have watched her grow spiritually and that makes me very happy...and thankful.
4. I am thankful for the Mission Community Garden. There are peppers on the pepper plants and other plants that are getting ready to produce. Exciting!
5. I am thankful for an unexpected visit from a friend the other day. Came just in the nick of time...right before I was going to throw a pity party for myself! Thank you God for seeing my need...and thank you friend for thinking of me!
So, what are you thankful for? Leave a comment below!