Thursday, May 7, 2009
Head over to Truth for the Journey to read more about Thankful Thursdays.
Here are a few things I am thankful for:
1. Today- National Day of Prayer...that I live in a country where I am afforded the freedom to pray without fear of torture, abuse or legal repercussions. May I never take this for granted!
2. For a wonderful get-a-way to Georgia this week. Seeing family, resting, catching up and bonding. It's been great!
3. An unexpected blessing that was way above anything I could ever dream or imagine.
4. A nibble on our house that is for sale. First showing May 16Th.
5. For a God who never changes...no matter how good or bad I act...he remains the same.
I'd love to hear what you are thankful for. Leave a comment below!