Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Need a Clone!

I knew it was coming. I figured it would be weeks away, when I had much time to prepare and ready myself, and my house. But last week the call came. While I was in Atlanta. Someone wants to see the house.

So, now I have been home a few days and am looking around at all that needs to be done and have decided I need a clone. This is the list of things the clone would be in charge of:

1. Cleaning out fridge and freezer

2. Wiping down baseboards

3. Cleaning bathrooms

4. Cleaning the bird poo off the back porch (have I told you how mad I am at birds?)

5. Pulling a few weeds in the flowerbed...and if the yard guy doesn't get here..she will need to mow too.

I will take care of other chores...I would never just sit and watch her. Here's what I will take care of:

1. Browsing through old magazines to see which ones I want to ditch.

2. Put finishing touches on the staging that has begun

3. Baking cookies...to appeal to the senses of course

4. Set the DVR to record all the shows I like, but will miss due to all this cleaning

5. Vacuum (I have wood floors- 3 rugs)

I say all this in jest...but boy wouldn't it be nice to have a clone to call in for weeks like this one!

Truly I am thankful someone is coming to our house to see if it's a fit. Please say a prayer that if this is the place for them, they will know it.

See ya....I've got cleaning to do ya'll!

1 comment:

your brother said...

Um, yard guy??? His name is Bruce, and I can give you his telephone number and address if you'd like.