Thursday, May 14, 2009
It's that time of the week friends. Time to look into your life and remember what you are thankful for. Check out Truth 4 the Journey while you are at it.
1. I am thankful for God's Word and how it touches my heart, encourages my soul and convicts me of things I need to work on.
2. I am thankful for an inpromptu stop in Tennessee on our way home from Georgia last week. We were able to see friends, visit and soak up the beauty of that area of the country.
3. I am thankful for new baseboards in the bonus room....why didn't we do that sooner???
4. I am thankful for the salvation of several of my college friend's children recently.
5. I am thankful for missionaries who serve God far from their family and the comforts of home.
So, put your thinking caps on...and let me know what you are thankful for today!