Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

My list of gratitudes for this week includes ....

1. I am thankful for a God who sees all and knows the truth. When the world or others misunderstand or choose to believe something else...He knows each motive and the truth of everything. It's this God who sees my heart...yes, the good and bad and He loves me, in fact He delights in me. It's that precious relationship that grows more special each day.

2. I am thankful that summer break is just 16 school days away.

3. I am thankful that the bad storms that ripped through GA last night did not harm my family.

4. I am thankful for my kids who are such troopers. It's been a juggling act lately with our schedules and they just go with the flow. Late nights and early mornings....and they are still smiling and bubbly.

5. I am thankful for the special sweet spirit that seems to be blossoming in our Wednesday night service at church.....or maybe it's been there all along and finally my spirit is in tune with His. There's new music, personal updates on our prayer list and an encouraging devotion to help edify believers. Love this time together.

So....what are you thankful for this week?

No comments: