Monday, July 18, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays #47-#60

After last night's message at church I was even more motivated than ever to continue journaling the every day blessings.



47. Aroma of dinner cooking slowly in the crockpot

48. The health of my family

49. The privilege to pray

50. Dirty  5 year old feet at the end of the day

51. Birthday Celebrations


52. Talks with mom

53. Anita Renfroe

54. The convenience of Walmart

55. Diligence

56. Joy

57. Praise and Worship Music

58. Fall Women's Ministry Events

59. A new recipe from Pioneer Woman 

60. Family Movie Night

What everyday blessings are you thankful for?


1 comment:

~Jaime~ said...

Coffee on Monday mornings that my hubs makes for me.

Kids that wake up happy and refreshed.

Friends that make me laugh till I'm crying.

Good health.

Peace that passes all understanding.