A small list of the many gratitudes I have this week:
1. I am thankful for first morning hugs from my kids.
2. I am thankful for the opportunity to watch God's peace smother a friend's family this week.
3. I am thankful for the new life that is springing up all around me...even with my yard being a mess, the roses and lilies are still poking out there reminding me that God's in the beautification industry, spiritually speaking too!
4. I am thankful for a group of thoughtful parents that were sweet to bring me something for Teacher Appreciation Week.
5. I am thankful that Savannah was baptized on Sunday.
So....what are you thankful for this week???? Comment below!