Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer Goals Week 1

Soooooooo, tomorrow is my last day of school!!!! YAY ME! I'm excited to have some time off this summer to catch up on some things around the house, do some fun things with the kids, read, move around furniture, watch some movies, plan some women's ministry things for the fall and GO TO PERU. So here are my week 1 goals:

1. Sort and organize food from community food drive.

2. Work in yard, weed flower beds, plant flowers  (yes, I'm soooooo behind!)

3. Laundry

4. Play at the park with the kids and friends 

5. Buy toiletries for Peru trip

6. Cook dinner nightly

7. Start reading a good book with the kids ....any suggestions?????

8. Deep clean kids rooms

9. Watch a movie with Bruce (To Save a Life) 

Hope you have a great start to the summer!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

The Narnia series is a good read aloud, but may be too tough for Tucker. But I bet Savannah would love it! I can't wait to start reading "Will God's Mighty Warrior" to Sam.