Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Out with the Old...In with the New...

So, in order to make room for some healthier food choices for myself, I had to do a little cleaning out of the pantry and fridge. Now, I realize if I was completely self-controlled, that there's a good possibility that I could eat regular food, in the right portion sizes and be healthy. But....I am NOT there. So, here are a few recent finds that are yummy to my tummy....and maybe yours too. Let me know if you try them. Tell me what you think.



Today for lunch I tried the Creamy Tomato Basil....and it was better than any tomato soup I have ever had in my life...and I'd like to think I am an expert tomato soup tester...because I do like it...A LOT!

Lipton Tea with a Hint of Peach has been the saving grace to my recent Diet Coke death.
I do not sweeten it.
Yes, it has caffeine, so if that bothers you...don't drink it.
What it doesn't have is whatever was making me retain water and swell.



For those of you who like salty and sweet...this is the answer.....and of course while I would enjoy it more if it was covered in, oh, I don't know...say...chocolate, it certainly satisfies those sweet and salty cravings.


1 comment:

SusanD said...

Congrats on the weight loss. I'm def going to try the tomato/basil soup. I love me some good tomato soup. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD