Saturday, May 18, 2013

Weekend Wrap


It's been 48 hours since I became a domestic engineer again and I am happy to report that you can not only see the top of the kitchen table, you can also find things in the pantry, open cabinet doors without first checking your last will and testament and your feet don't stick to the floor as you walk across the kitchen and dining room. Yes, I've been cleaning, organizing and decluttering and it's taken me two days to get the kitchen and dining room under control. 

But I don't care. I'm not stressed about it. In fact, dare I say it, it was almost enjoyable. The kids chipped in and helped wipe down baseboards and doors, haul out trash, organize the pots and pans and other kid-friendlier chores. We've swept and mopped and rearranged. All in all...job well done!







And just in case you're worried that we might be all work and no play...

Tucker tickled my toes while we enjoyed some time in the backyard sun.


Lucas and Tucker with 7th degree black belt Master
at their  taekwondo testing Friday.

Savannah breaking her boards to earn her blue belt.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You are one beautiful and blessed domestic engineer! :)

Journaling Gina said...

Thanks Kathy! I am so very thankful for this opportunity!