1. I am a work at home/ stay at home mom- enough said.
2. My children (who rarely get excited about doing housework of any kind) have decided that they should "help" us paint the inside of their closet. This presents the obvious list of UN-easy cleanup.
3. Tucker has managed to figure out how to reach the popscicles in the freezer, therefore, helping himself anytime he thinks he deserves one. Oh- and he is very thoughtful, he almost always offers his sister one.
4. The neighbor's cat is peeing in my flower beds, thus killing my beautiful flowers(if I do say so myself).
5. Keeping a house spotless for more than 24 hours is nearly impossible. We need this house to sell!
So, that's why I need an easy button. If you have one you're not using or know where to find one, please let me know!
*Matthey 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Oh wait.....there it is!