I'm headed to Georgia for a week with my mom, bro, sil, sis and about 20 or so extended family members, who will be stopping by on Saturday on their way back to....TEXAS! I know...weird that I have to travel 700 miles east to see my aunt and her family who only live 2 hours from me....but that's how we roll.
I am looking forward to this trip home. I will miss Bruce, who will be roughing it at junior/junior high camp, but he will be so busy he will barely notice that we aren't there:)
Here's a list of my favorite things about going home:
2. The rest of the family...who I dearly love...but they aren't...MOM!
3. The awesome mattress on the bed in the guest room...heavenly.
4. My sister's cooking
5. My sil's homemade pimento cheese...totally the best in the world
6. My brother who chauffeurs us to Krispy Kreme donuts (I am seeing a food pattern here!)
7. The garden at mom's house
8. Early morning chats with mom and late night stories with my brother
9. Going to Discover Mills Mall with Amy
10. Noah's Ark Animal Refuge