Thursday, April 16, 2009
A few things I am thankful for this week:
1. God's relationship with me. His faithfulness is forever. His presence is real and the unfathomable depth of His love leaves me speechless.
2. The Mission's tutoring program has been so enjoyable to be a part of. The kids have even asked if it could go on until the end of the school year. Several teachers have been really appreciative and overall, I think the tutors have really gained something from it.
3. Taxes are done- enough said!
4. The spring- I planted 6 dozen flowers in my yard and they look like they are going to all make it! Love the new life that is so apparent during this season.
5. A friends new baby. Samuel is just a cute one!!!
Click on comment below and share what you are thankful for this Thursday.