Today was an excrutiatingly painful day. Shopping...which is normally a very fun adventure- became a chore. A few questions for the fashion industry;
1. Why do you assume that because someone is a little on the fluffy side that they are also 7 feet tall. I searched 6 hours for a pair of brown pants and still...no brown pants.
2. Why would a girl who is (again) on the fluffy side, want to wear horizonal stripes on any part of her body?
3. Why do stores not sell leggings or footless tights in fluffy sizes if they are going to sell short dresses. I dare say...no one wants to see "that" if I need to bend over.
4. When did fluffy women stop wearing colors other than black and brown?
5. Burmuda, capri, cropped, bootcut, straightleg, flared? Decisions...decisions...decisions.
6. Why do stores not sell fluffy sized work out clothes? After all...isn't that the type person that needs to be exercizing?
7. Do fluffy girls really need padding in any type of undergarment?
8. Why do I want a purse that can hold 2/3 of the food in my refrigerator when I already have a tough time keeping up with my keys and phone?
9. Why were there shoulderpads in the jacket I tried on today? Do the early 90's not bring back horrid fashion memories for anyone but me?
Just overwhelmed by the large task of trying to pack for a 7 day trip out of town...with money to spend on clothing- so that I can look like a professional instead of a sweat pant wearing, slipper donning, koolaid stained SAHM!...oh well I am what I am!