Friday, March 20, 2009

Gadget Time!



This post is for all the garden gadget guys and gals out there. Pardon this post if you aren't into this kind of thing...and I understand...I wasn't that into this kind of thing 3 months ago...but my oh my...what a free piece of land will do for a girl's heart!

This is a valve splitter. This will allow me to water 4 rows of my garden at one time. I'm hoping that I will be able to have more than one of these...enabling 8 -12 rows of watering at once, but I need to wait and see what kind of meter thingy the city is going to put on the fire hydrant we are using for water....oh the joys of small town...undeveloped land!

I met with my new best friend...the dirt man...this week. It's unbelievable what he is willing to do for the community garden. $5000 of dirt, leveling the ground and clearing the rock. I'll be posting about a couple of other very generous people once I get pictures.

I'm so impressed, humbled and delighted by what God is doing. Beth Moore describes "hope" as knowing God is going to show up...somehow...someway...in your circumstances. I'd venture to say...HOPE HAS BEEN REVEALED! Thank You Lord!

Watch out for my niftly gadget segments every once in a while. I'm trying to impress you will all my knowledge! (NOT!)

No comments: