My favorite things about summer:
1. More relaxed schedule with the kids. No preschool, homeschool, homework!
2. My garden....fresh squash, tomatoes, corn...yummy!
3. My flowers....I inherited tons of beautiful flowers in my yard from the previous owners....it's wonderful to wake up to something new everyday!
4. VBS....my kids love it and so do I. This year I only get to work for an hour a day because I will still be working my job, but I am excited that I still get to be involved.
5. VACATION!...we don't usually take a summer vacation so I don't know if this one will stay on the list (we love the mountains in the fall). We are headed to Branson in a few weeks. Gonna be fun I am sure!
6. More time to visit with friends. No one is rushing out the door to get kids in bed for school. Everyone is just more laid back.
7. Visitors....more out of town friends and family visit during the summer. It's fun catching up!
What about you....what are your favorite things about summer?