It's another Thankful Thursday over at Sonya's
This week I'm thankful for:
1. The opportunity to house-sit for a family and take care of the foreign exchange student they are hosting. He is such a blessing and a joy. And...we've been able to spread out in their house....nice since we are on month 3 of living in the RV!!
2. We put our down payment down on our house. (still praying our other house sells, but thankful for this step of faith)
3. There were 4 brand new faces on the church bus on Sunday morning. God is blessing the efforts of that ministry and I know that is an encouragement to my hubby and the bus workers.
4. A great new mom's ministry kick-off night last week at church. 30 moms came out for fun and fellowship!
5. It's not raining ...at least at this moment. We have had about 14 days of rain in a row...makes for no play time outside and a lot of RV playtime imagination. Thank you Lord...you know my limits!
A thankful heart is a happy heart! What are you thankful for today?