Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fall Recipe Exchange #4

In case you missed it...we are having a Fall Recipe Exchange here at The Journaling Gina. You can find out all the details at The Fall Recipe Exchange Post . We would love for you to join us!

Here's one of my favorite super easy recipes. I got this from my friend Deedee in Gunter...another fabulous cook.

Corn Casserole:

Ingredients:

1 Stick of butter
1 8oz pkg. cream cheese
2 cans white shoepeg corn
1-2 Tbls. diced Jalepenos

In saucepan melt one stick of butter and 1 8oz pkg cream cheese.

In casserole dish, place 2 cans (drained) white shoepeg corn (found mine at Brookshire's) and 1-2 Tablespoons diced Jalapenos

Pour melted mixture on corn, stir, and cook in oven for 25 minutes @ 350 until cooked thoroughly.

Send me your favorite recipe for the exchange!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That is looking so tasty. I will definitely be making it!