Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey
I've missed a few weeks participating in Sonya's Thankful Thursday posts.
I'm back this week with my list of blessings.
1. A place to live....and another one on the way. We should be moving into our new to us house within a month. Bye, bye RV living....it's been good while it lasted.
2. Being in choir at our new church.
3. My soon to be step-dad. Yes! My mom is getting married after being widowed 18 years ago she's finally found that someone special! Wedding date set for Oct. 17th.
4. New friends
5. Preschool starting for Tucker and Homeschool starting for Savannah....indications that some sort of normalcy is right around the corner for my family.
Thank you Lord for all your wonderful blessings on my family!
What are you thankful for today?

6 comments:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

YAY for a new house!!!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Many blessings came your way, congrats!!

Yolanda said...

Way cool for your Mom, your new home, and many blessings.

More Than Words said...

Wonderful list, Gina!!

How awesome about your mom!!

We're a homeschooling family too!

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

A new home sounds lovely! Great list.
Love Collette xxx

Greg C said...

Wow getting married after 18 years. That is amazing. Congrats to her.